- Pay your workers on time.
- See them as human beings.
- If you work in a similar company, treat your workers how you will like to be treated as an employee. This action is based on a leader’s ethics and ethos.
- Identify they have personal needs too.
- Do not take it personal if they are not available or off sick. have a contingency plan for days like these.
- They are part of the company and make up the company.
- Acknowledge and appreciate their contribution to the team, and company.
- When asking them how they are doing, show a genuine interest for their current circumstance.
- There are ground rules and professional rules that should be followed at all times.
- Always lead from the front, by example, fairness and lack of a double standard.
These are just a few of the many secrets learnt from employing childcare practitioners. What are yours?; And do share.
When it comes to parenting and good parenting tools and skills, I have come to realise that persistence is the key.
- If you want to get your child into a sleeping routine, persistence is the key.
- If you want to get your child eating 3 main meal, with healthy snack, persistence is the key, without making excuses for the child.
- If you want to get your child toilet trained and ready for pre-school, persistence is the key.
- If you want to manage a particular negative behaviour from your child, persistence is the key.
- If you want to encourage manners such as please and thank you into your child, persistence is the key and you lead by examples.
- If you want to encourage tidy up skills, persistence is the key and maybe with some rewards.
- If you want to encourage reading or maths skills, persistence is the key.
As the saying, practise makes perfect. The more you persist and practice your parenting skills in these areas and more, the better and should I say perfect you become (if there is anything a perfect parent). Am sure you have seen all the parenting TV programme. It shows you that parenting has more to do with persistence, saying what you mean, doing it and sticking to your guns, if I may say so.
When planing to use a mobile creche service, it is important to have some information ready before booking the creche service. Such information include the venue of where the event will take place, number of children that will be making use of the creche, ages of children coming to the creche and how many hours the creche will be needed for. All these information helps in providing you with the right quote and meeting your personal budget.
A Creche service is used for meeting the needs of short term child care. In most cases, a mobile creche service should include staff to look after the children, toys, activities, equipment, insurance risk assessment and venue analysis. OFSTED registration is not mandatory when providing a creche service but it is essential for every staff to be CRB checked or police checked for the safety and security of the children. Some other creche service comes with only the staff but this is down to the clients personal needs.
Mobile Creche services are used for different events and occasions in order to meet the need of quick and easy childcare needs. A mobile creche is a very successful way of meeting short term childcare needs especially for organisations, companies and corporate events that want to involve families with children into their products and services. It is however important to identify that the key note to having a good turn out for a mobile creche provision is advertising the service right from the beginning of the event planning. When planning an event, the provision of a mobile creche to customers or clients should be part of the event planning and organisation. When the posters, advert or news that an event is taking place is out and parents, families and children are part of the audience, a mobile creche service can help boast the turn out but if the provision of a creche service is not advertised well for the event the turn out can be low and disappointing. This in turn makes the event planners feel the mobile creche service did not work but they might not
recognise that their approach to the mobile creche provision was late and not decisive. The provision of a creche service works well by identifying on time that you event is targeted at parents, families and children.
Eden Mobile Creche provides a professional creche service and we will be happy to provide you a personal service to meet your needs.
London 2012 Olympics is less than a year away and lots of families from around the world plan on attending the event. If you planning to visit London with your children, for the London 2012 Olympics and you plan on staying in a hotel around the Stratford, East London area? Eden Mobile Creche can help reduce your childcare stress and provide childcare services for families going to the London 2012 Olympics. We understand you love your children but also identify that caring for them can be a handful. Our London 2012 Olympic childcare service will help look after your children within the comfort of your hotel room. Our childcare staff are qualified and CRB/police checked and with us being an OFSTED registered company, you can be well assured your children will be looked after with quality care while you enjoy the sight-seeing and beautiful areas of the London East End. Click on this link http://bit.ly/mOoFXI for more information.
Planning a child’s party can be the hardest thing to do if carers/parents do not have an understanding of what the child wants. Parents get confused about what to do for their children’s party and tend to forget it is their child’s party and not theirs. Here are some tips in planning your child’s party:
- For a 1 year old party, make sure you child have enough sleep and rest before the party, this reduces the child being tried, clingy and crying during the party.
- Make the party time and duration of the party child friendly. Do not start a child’s party at 4.00pm and finish at 11.00pm. Must children are tried and want to sleep by then.
- Ensure the food and drinks are child friendly. Provide enough finger foods and child size bite food for children. If you are providing hot food, plates and cutleries should not be soft paper plate as this makes it difficult for children to carry their food.
- Activities and entertainment should be based around what the celebrant like and enjoy. You will be surprised that it does not necessary cost a fortune to have the entertainments your child want for his or her birthday party.
- Finally, look at things from a child’s view. Remember it is not the parents party but the child’s party.
- We have children party planners to help you organise your child’s party. Send your enquiries to email@example.com